I believe the journey of life is a personal journey of faith and process of empowerment.
Simply stated, faith is our ability to look forward with positive expectancy. It is not something we find outside of ourselves, it is an inner resource that we awaken to and renew through our thoughts/beliefs, words, and actions.
Faith empowers us to create our future—individually and collectively. It is deeply personal and influenced by many things—thoughts/beliefs, trust, and experiences.
Renewing your faith is an intentional and ongoing process. There is no right or wrong way to do it. I’ve made a few suggestions based on my own experience and what has helped me along the way.
- Reset your mind—release/let go of thoughts and beliefs that limit you and replace them with thoughts and beliefs that enrich, expand, and empower you to create the kind of life and world that you desire.
- Trust life as a process—the nature of life is change and transition for the purpose of growth and evolution. Every ending is a new beginning if you are willing to trust the process.
- Stay open to possibility—there is more to life than what you can see.
- Choose your words wisely—words carry energy and power and shape your future.
- Keep moving forward—if things don’t go as you planned, ask “What did I learn?”, “How did I grow?”. Use your lessons learned to help you keep moving forward. If you feel stuck, ask “What is the best thing I can do right now to move forward?” and then do it. 🙂
Feel free to share this post with others via a share button below.
All the best,
Copyright © Ruthann M. Wilson. All Rights Reserved.