I believe the journey of life is a personal journey of faith and process of empowerment.
Simply stated, faith is our ability to move forward with positive expectancy. What is positive expectancy? It’s belief and trust in a favorable outcome.
Faith enables us to dream big, set goals, and trust the process of bringing our dreams to life. It also enables us to stay open to more than one outcome. If things don’t go as planned, trust (a key component of faith) enables us to ask “What did I learn?”, “How did I grow?” and use the lessons learned to keep moving forward in faith that you are being guided to your highest good.
Staying focused on your goals and staying open to more than one outcome is not easy. It requires trust in the process and guidance from within. I believe we cultivate and strengthen our connection to inner guidance through a daily practice of silence. I invite you to read my post Give yourself the gift of silence if you would like to learn more.
So, what are daily acts of faith? They are actions that you take on a daily basis to stretch and grow out of your “comfort” zone. Acts of faith are rooted in a vision of a desired future state.
Suggestion to get started:
- Think about one area of your life where you feel stuck or discouraged.
- Envision a desired future state and write it down or find an image that captures what you envision. Give yourself permission to dream BIG.
- Create a powerful affirmation that aligns with your future state and work with it on a daily basis. I invite you to watch my video on The Power of Affirmations (Video) if you would like to learn more.
- Each day, for the next 30 days, commit (in writing) to taking three actions to move toward your desired future state.
- Hold yourself accountable by reviewing your commitments and actions at the end of each day.
- Create time and space to listen to inner guidance.
- Assess your progress using this process in 30 days.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you found it helpful. If you know someone who might benefit, please share it by clicking on a share button below.
All the best,
Copyright © Ruthann M. Wilson. All Rights Reserved.