Each season brings gifts and opportunities for growth as we journey through the year.
Autumn is a season of harvest, reflection, thanksgiving, completion, and releasing/letting go of things that no longer serve you or bring you joy.
- What have I accomplished this year?
- What didn’t I accomplish that I really wanted to? Why?
- Who or what has been my greatest blessing? Why?
- What is complete in my life and ready to be released so that I can embrace the next phase of my journey?
- How can I release what is complete with gratitude and love?
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you found it helpful. If you know someone who might benefit, please share it by clicking on a share button below.
All the best,
Copyright © Ruthann M. Wilson. All Rights Reserved.