Organizing is a process of bringing together/coordinating resources to achieve a desired goal. The key to effective organizing is to have a clear vision of your goal.
I have outlined five steps, best accomplished in writing, to help you begin the process.
Step one is to determine your goal/desired outcome.
- What does success look like? Envision what you desire and capture your vision on paper through words and/or images. Consider creating a vision board.
Step two is to determine why your desired outcome is important to you.
- Why do you want what you have outlined in step one? What is your motivation?
Step three is to identify obstacles to reaching your goal and ways to overcome.
- What might get in the way of you reaching your goal? How will you overcome?
Step four is to determine what resources you will need to bring your vision to life.
- What will it take to bring your vision to life in terms of time, energy, money, and others? Be specific and realistic.
- Plan backward.
Step five is to implement your plan.
- What is one thing you can do this week to stay true to your vision of success?
Feel free to comment and/or share this post with others via a share button below.
All the best,
Copyright © Ruthann M. Wilson. All Rights Reserved.